We are reopening Polished Nails and Beauty on Monday 13th July!
We are thrilled to let you know that we are reopening Polished Nails and Beauty on Monday 13th July! If your appointment was affected this week due to us having to cancel your appointment as we were unable to reopen on the 4th July please wait to be contacted by your therapist to rebook you.
We cannot wait to welcome you back through the doors of the salon for a much needed catch up and pamper. We want our salon to be somewhere you can relax and feel safe so things will be a bit different when you enter.
Hygiene will be at the forefront of the salon and we need your help to keep us all safe.
- Please do not arrive early to your appointment, we are trying to minimise the amount of people in the salon at any one time. That said we need to keep to our appointment times so please arrive on time, running late could result in your appointment needing to be rescheduled and incur a cost.
- Appointments will have an increased allocation time so that we have time to clean down work areas before our next client.
- Please inform us of any changes to your booking prior to your visit that could increase the time allocated to your appointment. For example if you need a soak off or if you need a full set instead of an infill.
- When you arrive to your appointment please let reception know. We would ask that you wait in your car until your therapist is ready and we will come to collect you, if this is not possible please wait outside if the weather is nice but if not we will provide you with a face mask to sit in reception.
- Your therapist will take you to wash your hands and your therapist will do the same.
- We will provide you with a face mask that will be required to be worn throughout the treatment. Your therapist will be wearing one at all times too.
- We won’t be offering drinks or refreshments for the time being.
- No mobile phones to be used in the salon or whilst your treatment is taking place.
- We will be asking all clients to use card payments or banks transfers.
- We will be offering elderly and vulnerable clients appointments on a Saturday when the salon is less busy and we are able to offer a more one to one service.
All of the above measures are to keep you safe and our staff too. While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place. As such, we are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
Now for the fun part, we know how much you all want to look and feel fabulous again so make sure you get booked in. Once you’ve decided on what treatments you need to book call us on the salon number 0115 9608222 or contact your therapist directly and we will take care of the rest!
We do hope you and your family have all kept safe and we can’t wait to see you!
Polished Nails and Beauty xx